How It Works
Licensed child care facilities can now offer recurring hourly, daily, weekly, or drop-in care. As a result, parents can save thousands on child care annually.
Find child care that meets your needs. Register for fee. Start contacting facilities near you.
Favorite daycares, tour facilities. Submit forms and paperwork to all the facilities you plan on using.
Book care directly through the Daycare Owl platform. Invoicing and subscriptions coming soon.
Start with a few hours, scale as you need. Go back to school, work part-time, EXCEL YOUR FUTURE AND THEIRS.
The Daycare Owl Difference
Child care that meets the needs of parents
- See child care openings in real-time
- Select recurring hourly, daily, weekly care, or on-demand care
- Book online, and save, daycares have the lowest hourly rates
- Payment protection
- Pay by credit card, debit, bank transfer, cash or check
Business & marketing tools for facilities
- Marketing, booking, invoicing, ratio management tool for licensed child care providers
- Automated receipts and year end reporting for parents
- Earn more with add-on services like date-nights and more
- 100% Free for licensed child care providers
Opportunity and equality for all
- An early childhood education is a privilege
- Our mission, more children in early childhood education
- Daycare Owl charges no fees of its own, Stripe fees are paid by parents. No fees paid on cash and check transaction*
- Hourly child care at daycares is lower than minimum wage
Daycare Owl allows daycares to split their recurring weekly spots into recurring daily and hourly Care. As a result, parents can save thousands on child care annually. Hourly rates at child care facility are well below minimum wage.
Daycare Owl works with licensed childcare providers, who are fingerprinted, background checked and verified. Licensed child care includes home based daycares, centers, and more. Licensed childcare facilities have strict policies that are mandated by their state.
Register your child care facility for free!
A Platform with a Cause
Child care rates are soaring, yet most providers struggle to fill their daycares. How can that be? We have the answer and the solution. Parents and providers simply cannot find each other. The parents demanding child care cannot find the supply offered by child care providers, and Daycare Owl is going to fix this socio-economic issue with technology. Daycare Owl’s goal is to bridge the growing gap between parents and licensed child care providers. Parents can expect to find much lower hourly rates for child care on Daycare Owl. The Daycare Owl platform has given daycares the capability of segmenting the full week into hourly slots. Daycares can now offer weekend care, date night care, overnight care, evening care, and so much more.
Daycares are the most affordable choice when it comes to outside care. Daycares operate on the concept of economy of scales, a proportionate saving in costs gained by an increased level of production. Licensed childcare providers are trained, equipped, and legally allowed to have multiple children in their daycares. Economy of scales keep daycare rates low. The world of affordable and available child care has just expanded, and we can’t wait to see the difference it makes in the lives of children, mothers, fathers, providers, employers, and the economy as a whole.
Welcome to the child care revolution!
See the current Covid-19 restrictions for licensed facilities in your state:
State Group Size and Ratio Policy Changes during COVID-19